Saturday, July 19, 2014

Bibury





I first visited the Cotswolds some 15 years ago. I thought it'll be nice to see it again. Nothing's changed and that's a wonderful thing. Its still as lovely as ever. It was raining on and off the whole day until our last stop when it was really coming down, then all of us gave up, except for those who spent their last few moments having refreshments in a tea room. I was asked why I didn't join them. I said I didn't want a pot of tea sloshing in my bladder as we make the long drive back to London! This is a very popular trip for visitors. There were a lot of coaches in these little villages that we were visiting that day. Its always lovely to see roses climbing up the stone walls of the houses or clematis. The Cotswolds is always and forever a delightful place.

No comments: