Sunday, June 28, 2015

More on Rosendal's tragard

 It was the first hot day since I arrived. The sun is shining and it was quite warm. It was warm in the Lake district but there was a breeze that blew over the lakes to cool things down. Here in Stockholm there was no respite, there were lots of traffic and people.

 Everybody's eating or shopping at the boutique buying all kinds of things. These are mostly whimsical buying. Everything looked so good, impulse buying.





 I bought a cardamon bun for 28seks (USD4.00) It was the best I've eaten so far. I shared a table with a Swedish lady. She found out her sandwich had garlic (pesto) and she was allergic to garlic. She asked if I wanted it. I said, 'sure' 'thank you' and ate it. The bread was really good. They sure know how to make things here.
 The rose garden was so beautiful and smelled so good. I asked someone to take my picture. I said to myself, 'I'm never leaving, just plant me here and I'll bloom where I'm planted.'
This was one of the best days. I love things like this. I dislike cities, even Stockholm!

No comments: